Tuesday, February 10, 2009

L.O.V.E


So. . . I guess it's that time of year.. you know when you acutally are supposed to show someone that you love them and care about them and blah blah blah.. and then if you don't have someone your feeling even crappier about that fact then you did a few days before... so here's a few things i love...
*being with my family
*summer, sun, and warm weather
*the way it smells after it rains
*when it's cold out and you take a nice hot bath and drink hot cocoa
*chocolate covered cinnamin bears
*brownies
*cafe rio!!
*i dont' like shoes but i love when i find some i acutally like
*hoodies
*a good pair of jeans
*watching funny movies ((and quoting them))
*scentsy! I love that stuff!!!
*hot showers with lots of water pressure
*sleeping til you decide to wake up
*cuddeling!
*smores! ((i'm the martha stewart of smores!))
*cooking!! i LOVE to cook!!
*taking pictures
*steak!! i could never be a vegitarian
*reading my scriptures! you always feel so great afterwards!
there are so many things i love i could go on and on...

1 comment:

Kris said...

What a great post, I love it. I love you too!