Wednesday, May 6, 2009

how it all turned out..

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Soo.. I've been in San Antonio for about week now.. & i *LOVE it!!.. it's soo beautiful here.. there's lots of trees, it's very green and everyone is *SUPER nice.. the weather has been in the 90s and today it hit 102.. i was layin by the pool for a little over an hour and FRIED my chest.. work has been LONG & HARD!!.. it may be the death of me.. but it's going pretty good so far.. not alot of time for other things right now.. but i've met alot of friends & i think i found my new home!!.. i hope to be here for a LONG time!!.. it's great!!.. hope everyone else is doing well!!.. I miss ya'll!!..
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kris said...

I love that you are loving it!! I sure miss ya though.
xoxo