Sunday, April 5, 2009

.MOVIES!!

Willy Wonka Pictures, Images and Photos
Everything in this room is eatable, even I'M eatable! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.

Zoolander Pictures, Images and Photos
What is this? A center for ants? How can we be expected to teach children to learn how to read... if they can't even fit inside the building? I don't wanna hear your excuses! The building has to be at least... three times bigger than this!
elf movie Pictures, Images and Photos
Francisco! That's fun to say! Francisco... Frannncisco... Franciscooo...
Baby Mama Pictures, Images and Photos
Did you just stick your gum under my coffee table?
I don't know.
What do you mean you don't know? You think you're at an Arbys right now?
You know what? I WISH I was at an Arbys cuz theres better food and cooler people there!
Did you stick all this gum under here?
I DON'T KNOW! Maybe you stuck some of it under there!
Yeah, actually you might be right cuz sometimes when I work a really long day I like to come home and chew a huge wad of bubbilicious gum and stick it under my reclaimed barnwood coffee table!
B*&%$, I don't know your life!

2 comments:

Kris said...

LOL...you funny girl. You make me smile

tvmom said...

love all these movies and you sure picked some good quotes from them!